The holder of this website is Apps4Speaking, apps developing service owned by Maria Amparo Mosquera Roquero NIF: 78695114Q and address for these purposes at Calle Leopoldo de la Rosa nº5, 5º D, 38008 Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Spain.
Contact email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
By using our website you are agreeing to this policy.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com) and modified by us.
The purposes of the processing of data collected in the forms are:
- Contact form: receive any information that web users want to send to us.
- Registration form into our apps: get statistical information about users (country, english level), identify them into another device to mantain their progress information and points earned and send emails with information related to our apps.
This data is stored in a file which is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the owner is the holder of this website (see Identification Section at the beginning of this page).
Web users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise in the following address: Calle Leopoldo de la Rosa nº5, 5º D, 38008 Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Spain.
Collection of personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Aggregated and anonymous statistical information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our apps, including your first name, your country and your email address.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or sent through our website contact form.
Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website or apps will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website, apps and business.
- Personalize our website and apps for you.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website and apps secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and apps
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Retention of personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. We may notify you of changes to this policy.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you agree with any changes to this policy.
Links to third party websites
Our website and apps may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
Apps4Speaking is the owner or licensee of all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights on this website and all the elements contained therein (images, sound, audio, video, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure and design, software, etc.).
All rights reserved. Reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorization of Apps4Speaking to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Apps4Speaking. The user can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or any other storing device solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in this website.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
Apps4Speaking is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the user and Apps4Speaking shall be governed by Spanish laws and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.